What does HD stand for in the HD edition

TexMexCB

Sorry if it has been asked before just trying to figure out what it mean i just bought a 2011 3950 HD edition and have had numerous people asked me what HD srands for my answer is High Dollar LOL, but really what is it.

Manny

Mike Aplin

That is a great question that we have been asked several times since the HD Edition debuted. It simply stands for Heartland Design. Thanks, Mike

porthole

Retired
Duh, and I though it was for some special Harley graphics added on ....................
Sometimes the obvious is too - well obvious :D

shagan77

I will add, that, when coupled with my Chevy Duramax diesel, loaded with Harley Davidson graphics and mudflaps, I get a non-stop thumbs up from other bikers! My 3950 HD was a hit at Sturgis and we gave a number of tours!

truknutt

Committed Member
I've heard Harley Davidson, High Definition, Heavy Duty, High Dollar, but never Heartland Design!!! :)

jimtoo

I was told by the RV Dealer that it stood for "Heartland Deluxe"!

See post #2 & #3 above in this thread,,,, posted by Coley Brady, Director of Sales, Fifthwheels, and Mike Aplin, Cyclone Brand Manager.
Maybe you should print this thread and take it to your dealer.

Mike Aplin

The HD Edition stands for Heartland Design just to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Take care, Mike

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Since this has been cleared up a few times, I'll move it to the Cyclone General Discussions area. Thanks for all the posts.

trackeer

LOLOL,

Here let me help you guys out, as we just Odered a 3814 with the HD Package I get a 14 foot garage she gets a bathroom sink that looks like a salad bowl.

HD Package (No NOT Harley Davidson)

Vessel Bath Sink Bowl aka Salad Bowl.
HD Special Graphics and Gel Coat Front in Silver/Gray
Upgraded Cabinets in Cherry Laquer or Two Tone
Some other mumbo jumbo that qualifies it as a HD.

Best

Moe in NH:cool:

Vtxkid

I will say that our HD has been a "head turner". Every campground I have gone to with this RV, has definitly drawn the attention of other campers along with several which have come by and asked about the unit... Love the "design" LOL,,,

Hmm my dealer kept trying to sell us on it and he said it stood for Harley Davidson although they in no way had it written like that, nor were they putting a wing type of logo on the thing. he said they were just hoping it would take off on its own.
I laughed and told him with the new buzz word being high definition I figured they had jumped on that band wagon. I must say I like the Heartland Design better. Had my Fiancé been told that we probably would have ordered that package.
This anticipation for our 3010 is killing us :)