New President

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Just wondering....
With Jeffery Kime being appointed as the new president of Heartland, I wonder if Heartland will start marketing motorhomes in the future.

Let's see... add a tent trailer line and a motohome line-yup, pretty much covers it.

Of course, someone could always come up with a tent that has a slide.

RollingHome

Larry, did ya have to ask that ? I'm not even broke in to 5ers and now you are asking about power boxes... common, don't temp us :)

Tom of Ypsi

Looked at the thread topic and I became really excited then I read your post and found out it was about Heartland. Oh well back to wishing and waiting fo the next election.

ChopperBill

Plus 1 on Tom's post! On with the topic. I just hope and pray that Heartland doesn't get so big that Thor comes in a buys 'em up. (that was actually a rumor I heard about 4 years ago)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
After recieving this months edition of Trailer Life, I began wondering if Heartland will begin advertising in the magazine now that Jeffery Kime is steering the ship.
Of course, I have no idea whether HL's decision not to advertise in Trailer Life was a decision from the start or if there is bad blood that has developed along the way.
I do know that Thor Industries advertises quite a bit. Just wondering if Kime's history with the magazine will spill over into HL's philosophy on advertising.
It does seem like HL wants to grow WAY beyond it's current market share and include all lines. Word of mouth and this forum has been very successful for HL, but trying to grow a business requires variety in advertising.

Anyway, just curious.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If I recall business org charts correctly, a corporation can have presidents and v.p.'s up the wazoo, but only one CEO/Chairman. He's got the real power.