Duo-Therm Comfort Control Center

smday

I am wondering how i can convert my thermostat (Duo-Therm Comfort Control Center) to show Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. The manual shows it can do both but the factory determines which one. I live in Canada and we gave up *F in the early 80's.

Mike Aplin

That is something that I will have to refer you to our customer service on. The number is 877-262-8032. You may want to try giving Dometic a call in their customer service dept. as well. Thanks, Mike

smday

Ok i finally figured it out. Called Dometic and after 45 mins of waiting on the phone the lady told me that they only come in *F. (Not what they advertise) Called Canadian Dometic and its just a shipping center. Called Heartland Customer Service and left a message. No call back yet. So me being an electrician took the thermostat off the wall to look at it again. In very small writing at the bottom it says break for C. It's just a small line circuit. So I broke the line and guess what it's now *C. So if there are any others that would prefer *C just take it off the wall and break the line at the bottom of the Thermostat. Dometic should also put those instrucion on how to select temperature readings in the manual as well instead of telling us it only comes in *F when its a quick fix to make the change. No offense to our friends south of the border but us younger generations never learned *F/ miles/ feet in school its all metric *C/ Kilometer/ Centimeter now.

Willym

Good information. I grew up in the UK, and got into metric units at an early age. I'm not sure what T/Stat our new rig will come with. Nothing can be worse than the Atwood digital T/Stat in our current rig.