3450TS Owners

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
When our new Big Country was delivered last February, it had several (4) broken plastic brackets that hold the bottom of the curtains. Dealer is supposed to get some new ones but haven't done so yet. They don't seem to have them at Camping World so I may have to order direct from Heartland...anyway, on to the real reason for the post...

While I was taking some pictures of the broken brackets for the dealer, I noticed that the window above the bedroom nightstand has only a valance and no curtains! Is this the same for the rest of you or did someone just forget to install the rest of the curtains in our rig? All other windows have the complete valance/curtain window dressing.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

SmokeyBare

Stop in at any RV Dealer that carries parts. I was able to find the plastic part at a dealer who was not selling Heartland RVs. They don't cost much at all, probably would cost more for shipping that the actual part.

I'm not sure the information I get off the Price tag is current. The Price was $1.49 each and the Number on the Price tag is: 102237.

Oh, just in case you have all the pieces, Super Glue works on this type of plastic.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Stop in at any RV Dealer that carries parts. I was able to find the plastic part at a dealer who was not selling Heartland RVs. They don't cost much at all, probably would cost more for shipping that the actual part..

I hear that with the shipping! Never thought about our local dealer as he only carries Artic Fox but I will give it a try! Thanks!

anggirl

Just thought I'd mention that our night stand window only has the valance, too. I thought maybe it had to do with the headboard's distance from the edge of the window (?).