Water Pump Issue

NSNorthtrail

Hi All,
Got the Trailer back from storage yesterday and I think I have a water pump issue. I filled the fresh water tank and began flushing out the system. The pump initially worked fine. Although not alot of pressure I turned the various taps ( one at a time) and got the water flowing. Could not get much pressure through the hot water line at all(yes the hot water tank was full)- It was like it had major air in the lines even after I ran it for several minutes. The outside shower could not get any water through (Does this have an inside shut off valve I don't know about?) Anyway after I got all the taps flushed out and a couple hrs passed I came back into the trailer and noticed the water pump still running although it was running very quietly! I lifted the bunk to see what was going on with it. The pump itself was VERY hot!! I simply shut it off and decided to ask this forum for advise and feedback. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Peter

irvin56

someone on the forum had mentioned their problem was the check valve on hose at pump, was leaking back and there for the pump kept running.

Whoever it was will jump in and tell you

Nice trailer