Name tags came in the mail.........very nice....Thanks

GETnBYE

Have not seen anyone post about the name tags, if so, sorry for the new post. I have missed a few days on the board.
Anywho, we got ours in the mail and they are great.:eek:
Nita

jbeletti

Happy to see folks getting their permanent club name badges. Our supplier, the Too Crazy Ladies are nearly complete, having made nearly 1000 badges in total.

Remember too, if anyone is interested in purchasing hangers for their badges with forumname/location, rallies attended etc., you may contact the Beth at the Too Crazy Ladies and purchase directly: www.toocrazyladies.com / 936-355-0749 / orders@toocrazyladies.com

They will also have their vending trailer at the Nashville rally and you can have cool stuff made up there too.

Jim

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Ours are probably hung up in Customs or waiting for the snow to quit falling..../Doug

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
WE got our badges and we also brought the hangers for 07, 08,09 and 10 so now we are all caught up. we will be picking the hangers up in Nashville .Kathy

jbeletti

WE got our badges and we also brought the hangers for 07, 08,09 and 10 so now we are all caught up. we will be picking the hangers up in Nashville .Kathy

Wow Kat - cool! Did you do a forumname/city/state hanger too? How about the chapter rallies you've been too? The system used for the hangers is pretty cool. Had some folks at the last couple of rallies with a number of hangers too :)

Jim

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
No I didn't think about that maybe we will get that one in Nashville. Got 8 hangers for $30.00. Kathy

cjbearden

Visitor
We got ours a couple of weeks ago. We ordered 4 hangers for each one: Landmark, '07, '09 and '11 rallies. Don't have the '11 added to the tag yet but am ready.
NAMETAG_crop..jpg

jimtoo

No I didn't think about that maybe we will get that one in Nashville. Got 8 hangers for $30.00. Kathy

Boy,, Kathy!!! You gonna carry the badge for Ken....cause with that many tags hanging on it he won't be able to tote it around....:D :D OLd age is catchin upp; ,,, Hmmmnnnn ,, my erase button is not working... just pretend I didn't say that...:D

Jim M

bacaye

I just sent an email but this might be faster. We received our tags and Younger's too. Do you know if they received another set? Barb

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Don't the name tags look GREAT!!! Got ours at the Eastern Region Rally. Hopefully the International Rally will have some of the tags available to purchase.