Air ride Triglide

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Well, when we ordered our '08 Bighorn 3400RE we got the Air ride pin box installed at the factory. We liked it from the beginning but since we live in Oklahoma we have to contend with some pretty rough roads and we still had too much chucking going on. I ordered a new lower, swing arm, from Air Ride and had it shipped to me so I could have it installed when the W/B were being repacked. The lower arm is called a TRIGLIDE and has a forward and aft motion dampener action. The new arm is expensive and I was leery that it would work. Today I picked up the rig from the mechanic and towed it about 45 miles and whenever I expected the usual chucking motion there was so little that I would say none at all. The story is this: $350 for the swing arm, $67 for shipping and $65 for installation. I think that even as expensive as it appears it will be money well spent in saving the ride of the rig and the TV. I wish the TRIGLIDE ahd been available before but that's the way it goes. This is just what I think but I'm happy with it.

bill40

We have the same set up and found once we received the correct air bag it was great. Went through the great state of OK on RT 40 west last August and back in December. I agree the chucking was almost completely gone. Good product.