battery water level

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
This is a reminder to everyone. Check the water level in your batteries. Just finished installing a charge wizard in our MT. Rushmore. It was a pretty simple install. While I was in the battery compartment I decided I had better check the water level in my batteries. I had checked them at the beginning of camping season,but not since. Well, one of my batteries was real low and the other just low. So I topped them both off.

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
fireflipper

Trdeal
Even if you are on electric the batteries are being used. I added the battery refill system from camping world and check the water level every week. Right now it is sitting in my yard with nothing running and the charge wizard still maintains a trickle to keep the batteries up. The refill system is easy to install and I do not have to pull that heavy tray out to put water in the batteries.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
That is one reason why I installed the charge wizard. I have my power plugged in most all the time,and I know thae charge wizard will help to control the charge that the batteries are getting, which should help to keep them from boiling the water out of them. I think I saw the battery refill system somewhere. Do you have a stock number for it at cw?
Thanks