Signatures, profile pictures & avators question

k-f-Indiana

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I could not find the info I need. I'm trying to include a picture of our rig, one of DH & I, and a map of states visited on my postings (Is that vanity or what?). But I have only managed to get 2 of the 3 to show up, as far as I can tell. My profile still shows my profile picture (DH & I), but it doesn't seem to show up on postings. I put our rig picture in as an avatar and the states visited map as my signature. Where do I put our photo, or is that too much?

GETnBYE

Karen, I have seen others with a picture in the sig line. I am sure you will get some advice soon. Looks like you got all the other figured out. We have a 3250TS also!!
Nita

PSF513

GOOD MORNING. As you can see, I have a picture in my signature which I had great trouble getting there. The trick turned out to be going into your computer software, finding the program that handles pictures, clicking on edit, then save as, and tell it you want to save the picture as an email attachment. That reudeces the size to one which is acceptable to the forum. Then upload through settings.

GOOD LUCK!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
To get more than photo togeather in your signature you might get it to work if you take and put the pictures all togeather as one photo. Big problem would be the size. You will need to make it wider than taller.

Check to see if you have any programs that will help you modify photos. I have photoshop but it is now owned my Corel, and I am not a fan of Corel. I use Irfanview http://www.irfanview.net/ for a lot of things I do to photos. Of course there is always Adobe software.

BC