Irving, Texas

robnmo

We might have to be heading to Irving, TX in a couple weeks for work, any ideas for campgrounds or ones to "AVOID" in the area would be appreciated.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
You might check out Traders Village, Treetop RV Village. If you don't mind driving a bit and want a real nice place you might look at The Vineyards Campground & Cabins on Lake Grapevine. There is also a KOA but it gets mixed ratings.

Here are a few campgrounds on Streets & Trips that you might be intrested in.

Campgrounds arou&#11.JPG

BC

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We enjoyed the Vinyards on Lake Grapevine as well. Be advised, if you have to drive on Hwy183 between I-35 and Hwy360 it is a mess with construction in various places. But then all of the DFW metroplex traffic is always a mess, so what am I saying?!

TT

robnmo

We enjoyed the Vinyards on Lake Grapevine as well. Be advised, if you have to drive on Hwy183 between I-35 and Hwy360 it is a mess with construction in various places. But then all of the DFW metroplex traffic is always a mess, so what am I saying?!

TT

Oh we noticed :D we ended up at Lakeview COE campground............getting into Irving @ 6 AM was a breeze...................getting back to the campground @ 5PM was, we'll what can I say, it was a long drive. ;)