Eureka yellow jacket central vacuum attachments

New owner of 2011 Big Horn 3185 RL . Received trailer from out of province dealer. The box of attachments was opened when I got it and I'm missing the wand attachment, but not sure what else was to be included. I have an upholstery tool, crevice tool, hose and mounting plate.
Thanks for any info :)
Brenda

jbeletti

Brenda,

By wand, do you mean the long solid sections of tubing? If so, they come with 2 interlocking sections of solid tubing. This connects to the expandable coiled hose and then the attachments on the other end. If you are missing anything, you need to follow-up with your dealer ASAP.

Jim

Yes the long solid sections of tubing are missing, and I think I should have a floor brush as well.
Thanks Jim! I will certainly contact my dealer :)
Brenda

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
You're right...there should also be a wide head that works on both the floor and carpet via switch-over lever, and a net bag to keep it all in.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I have a air driven head works very well we have dogs and it get the hair up got mine at a vacuum store.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Seems to be an common thing as our wand is missing and the box was not opened and had not been re-taped. the factory rep is in town today to look at our counter top, I will go over and see what he says.
Chainsaw

TedS

The wand was missing from ours, too, when we took delivery. The dealer had to get one for us.