Just Got New BC3250TS

srae

We took our new BC out over the week-end and enjoyed it so much. Some minor, and I do mean minor, things to adjust but over-all no problems. We did notice that the ceiling fan does not put out much air even when standing directly under it. This is our first ceiling fan so this may be typical. Had asked advice on the fourm on our walk-through, so thanks to everyone who responded it helped us to know some things to ask and look for. Again, we can't wait for the next trip.

Sheila

GETnBYE

Glad your first trip out was good.
I have not checked our fan, but I am wondering if it has the switch to change the direction of the blades, which might help with air flow?
We don't use ours that much, but I will look and see.
Happy Camping,
Nita

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I never tried the fan til 2 years ago at the beach. If I remember correctly - I did change the directional to get a down air flow instead of an updraft.
Oh by the way - congratulations on your new "home away from home". Hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed ours. Travel safely and if things work out - try to make it to the Nashville Rally.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hope you enjoy your new BC. Sam and I love ours.
The wide open floor plan is similar to our house and we feel right at home.
As far as the fan goes, they don't seem to much air but they do move a little. Take a lighter or match and hold it under the fan and you see air movement so they do work a little. They are very close to the ceiling and in forward they don't have a lot of air above them to push. (My theroy anyway) I just cant get that buzzing to stop so we actually don't use ours much.

Good luck with yours. Hope you enjoy it for many years.

SilverRhino

Congratulations!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your first outing....if your experience with the BC is anything like ours....they will only get better! We really enjoy ours, and have not had any major issues with it so far. I agree with you that the fan does not move air like those in your brick & stick home....but it does help. We purchased an oscillating tower floor fan that we use to help move a little more air around. Stores nicely for travel between the backs of the recliners.

Travel Safe!

Dartgod

We picked our 3250 today. We have a long weekend trip planned for Memorial Day. I love the floor plan and can't wait to get it out for the first time!

jimtoo

Hi Dartgod,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots if information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I hope you did a really good PDI. Enjoy your new toy and make lots of great memories.

Jim M