Votes: 47 13.8%

Votes: 37 10.9%

Votes: 46 13.5%

Votes: 89 26.2%
  • 5 - highest level

Votes: 121 35.6%

• Total voters

jbeletti

Rate your overall dealership experience including all aspects that you have experienced to date (pre-sales, purchasing/ordering, delivery and service).

1 = lowest level and 5 = highest level of satisfaction.

Cheryl

Our dealership negleted to tell us they were not going to carry the Heartland line at all. If we had known, we would have found a different dealer.

J

jjjelm

Lakeshore RV, Muskegon, MI - 10

The first poll on dealer satisfaction has two answers for us...one where we bought our coach rates the highest...Lakeshore in Muskegon, Mich. and the closest dealer where we took the coach for repair would rate right at the lowest. Wonderful Wyoming

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Cross County RV, Mattoon, IL - 4

Gave my dealer a 4 as the sales/delivery experience was a good one (price, order, PDI). Not perfect but good. I have never used my dealer for service (300 miles away) so my score does not include a service component. I am sure like myself, Cheryl and jjjelm, others will be similar where their ranking does not include a service component.

Last edited:

BluegrassMan

Lerch's RV Center, Milroy, PA - Great

Hi Gang:
I just "WISH" that the dealer that I bought my GC from would have been a Heartland dealer. After ordering and selling me mine, he decided NOT to become a Heartland dealer. Lerch's RV center in Milroy Pa.(near State College) is a First Rate dealership. Great Owner, Sales, Service. They treat you like family. Their highline RV is Alpenlite instead of Landmark. If you're ever in the area (Rt. 322) stop and look around and talk to them. They are the "NICEST" I have ever experienced. Bar none !!!

RugRat

I would have rated my dealer a 5, but gave them a 4. During a recent warranty visit one of my items was the leaking shower. They said they have this problem with all their campers and it is an easy fix. Well - if you know about a problem and it is common, then you should check it before selling it. Other than that, I have a great experience with my dealer and they negotiated well on the price.

BigBlue

BigBlue
Collier RV, Rockford, IL - 4

I would rate my dealer (Collier RV) at a 4. They've been good at taking care of problems but as Rugrat said when they tell you they know about problems why don't they fix it or check it right away. They check a new Rv prior to delivery to you so take care of the problems.

ChopperBill

Valley RV, Longmont, CO - Great

Valley RV in Longmont has been great! They have fixed things I didn't know was wrong when I brought it in. All the drain pipes were going up hill and they fixed them. Most people would never find this out. Could have saved some money a thousand or so miles East but darned glad I didn't. On my third warranty trip. These folks treat me like a long lost friend when ever I come in. Sad part. They also quit sell Heartland products but said they would take care of me and have.

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Great American RVs, Okeechobee, FL - 0

I would rate the dealer that I purchased my Grand Canyon from at a -10 if there is such a thing. They no longer sell or repair any Heartland products, the dealer was Great American RVS in Okeechobee Fl. I ran into one of the sales staff last year and he said he and his wife both quit working for them because of the bad service and sales promises not being kept.
I now have my unit serviced at RV's for Less in Knoxville. It is close to home and from my ohter post I think everyone knows what I think about them. If you all get to the area look them up and just say Hi. They will love it.

rpkeida

Alaska Wilderness
GreatlakesRV dealership, Elkhart, IN

Living in Alaska, we had our choice of dealers anywhere in the "lower 48" and were completely satisfied with our selection of Greatlakes RV in Elkhart, IN. Rob Reid (owner) knows the RV business very well and runs a very customer oriented business. Our 2008 Bighorn (9162) was delivered as ordered and when promised. The paperwork was all completed before our arrival, and that process was completed in less than 10 minutes. Everyone on the staff was very professional and extremely courteous - an absolute pleasure to do business with. We can recommend this dealership without reservation.:)

Petoskey RV USA, Petoskey, MI - 5

I would rate our dealer, Petoskey RV USA as 5 Star. They gave us a great price on an 08 Sundance 2900mk and a fair trade. They ordered our unit and it came in promptly as ordered and they did the dealer extras as ordered. A minor problem before our trip to NC was looked at the same day we called. I would think that their service will be good in the future. They were extremely competive with Lakeshore that advertises on Ebay. Lucky for us, they are only 15 miles from our home. They are in Petoskey Michigan, and our salesman is Cliff. A happy customer,
Wayne and Liz

JJAK17

Wisconsin Dealer - 1

I had to vote for the lowest one for my dealer. This was the 2nd unit I bought from this dealer. The first one was good. THe second one was a real mess. It was awful. If there would have been another Heartland delaer in Wisconsin I would have taken my business to them. This dealer (salesperson) was just a joke. He didnt know the product very well. He was what I would describe as a "smart talker". He thought that he knew everything. When I asked him questions it took him weeks to answer my question but only after several phone calls and emails to just get an answer. I fianlly resorted to contacting the management and that seemed to help but not much. Now we have a few minor issues for warranty repair and we hope that the service dept will be better than sales. Thanks for letting me vent.

On a much brighter note ----thank goodness we are pleased with our new Sundance.

billd

Sales experience was good. Service is a completely different issue. They can replace parts but cant troubleshoot or fix things that dont jump out and say fix me.

Bill

Jett

I gave my dealer a one -- because the poll didn't include a zero. They are the most incompetent bunch of buffoons I've ever met. (Nice and pleasant, but genuinely incompetent) I shudder at the thought of them ever having to touch my Cyclone. I plan to do my own warranty work -- if I can ever get the parts from them. (6 weeks and counting)

Sol

I'm going to refrain from voting for a few more weeks. Right now I'm on the same wave length as Jett. My rating might get boosted a point or two if missing and replacement parts materialize in a timely manner.

Uncle Rog

Richardson's RV, Sun City/Riverside, CA - 1

Howdy folks, stay away from there, the deal I made was marginal as I was stuck with two trade in's, they grabbed the money and ran us out of there with out a spare tire! When I called to get some warranty work done a week later, as I had multiple water leaks, they jerked me around for a month before sending me off to a HL authorized shop. I have friends who have had similar experiences, in spite of my warnings. That pretty much covers my dealer experience with out being censored. We love the BH.....UR

C

Chulinw

Holiday on Wheels, Panama City, FL I would rate the sales 3 but service department -1. The service department is going to kill that dealership if they don't get another service manager. My RL3400 spent 6 plus months in the shop and he didn't complete everything as needed.

ct0218

Ditto, exactly the same experience. I had learned a lot from this forum before I went to HOW, ended up having to train the salesman on Landmarks. Service--what service? I haven't been back. The owner is a nice guy but he can't run everything himself.

Our dealers were very honest and upfront with us.I know this sounds to good to be true but they are the mom and pops dealer and they made dw and I very comfortable before signing. We haven't taken delivery yet, not their fault, mother nature won't give in up here :mad: but they are excited to show us and so are we. We are planning on April 27th now because I want them to hook up the water, dewinterize it and make sure everything works before we bring it home. :cool: Good luck and Happy Camping.. :D