TV Wall mount

jswelser

I am in the process of purchasing a 2011 Edge M21. I have read the forum stating that the 2010 models do not have the supports in the wall to mount a flat screen TV. Have the 2011 models been modified to accommodate them?

M

Mcreech

Yes they have been modified for 2011......Thanks for considering the Edge

pegmikef

I have an early (April) 2011 Edge M21. How can I get a diagram or measurements of the location of the modified area for the mount? I haven't really found an area that felt solid enough to support a wall mount.

cgsnipe

Also just purchased an M21-G and was wondering the same thing, I want to mount a 19'' flat screen on the wall just right of the slider next to window by foot of bed.

Also have a 2011 M21 and would like to mount a TV to the right of the bathroom door and would like to know about how the wall is constructed.

sbrowell

I have an 2011 Edge M21. I took out the antenna socket and peered with mirror and flashlight. It looked like 1/2" chipboard between the 2x2 studs, this didn't look like something I wanted to screw a mount into. I used an arm mount on a 20" flatscreen screwed into one of the studs and have a screw hook under the cabinet that I hook a bungee to and around tv when traveling to prevent motion. The studs aren't centered, but with an arm type swivel mount, it works out OK. I only have about 3,000 miles on the TT, but so far it seems to be holding up.