Pressure Pro Monitoring System Question

62cwil

I have the above system. One of my sensors has gone bad due to what looks like the rubber gasket inside. I have a spare and have deleted the bad one but can not figure out how to install one sensor only. I tried holding the set button down for more than 5 seconds like the book said but the green light continues to flash. I am afraid to hold to long as it will delete the tire that is flashing on the monitor. When I scroll up or down it just skips over the one that has been deleted. Can anyone help?

RollingHome

I can't help you but I would like to share something with every one. My brother in-law has been a GM Technician for many years. He told me just yesterday they have changed several TPS tranmitters because of people putting "Green Slime" in their tires. The stuff seems to destroy the seals or gaskets or whatever... He stated Do Not Use Green Slime if you have TPS sensors on the tire. I'm not saying you did this, but I think it's an appropiate thread to make this statement.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
62cwil
Here is the location to the manual for the system. Pressure Pro Manual

It has been a long time since I programed my PP.. However I think this might be what your looking for.
To delete all of your sensors you would have to hold the program button down for 45 sec. See the instructions below from the manual.

To program only one sensor enter program mode hold the PROG for 5 sec.
Move the indicator (red light) to the position where you want the sensor to show the tire.
Go screw the sensor on the tire valve. Wait for the monitor to detect the sensor.

From the manual:
WAIT FOR THE MONITOR TO DISPLAY A PRESSURE READING. This can
take up to 60 seconds and is the only time a pressure reading will be displayed while
the Monitor is in “Program Mode”

After installing the Sensor, and it displays a pressure reading, YOU MUST
AGAIN PRESS THE “PROG” BUTTON until the red flashing location light
moves to the next tire location. It is OK if this is a tire location that already has a
Sensor installed - it will simply display 3 dashes (---). To get out of “Program Mode”
and into “Normal Mode” press the “SET” button.

“PROG” Button
Entering Program Mode from Normal Mode:
Hold “PROG” button (approx 5

seconds) until the green light below the “SET” button remains on.

Deleting a Single Sensor/Location:

With a tire location selected, holding “PROG”

button for approx. 10 seconds (while in “Normal Mode”), will delete that tire location
from the active list.

Note: After approx. 5 seconds, green light will remain on;

continue to hold “PROG” until the green light and the selected tire location turn off
(approx. 10 seconds). Display will show “dEL”. Deletion of Sensor is complete.

Deleting all Sensors/Locations at one time:

All installed Sensors can be deleted

simultaneously by holding the “PROG” button for 45 seconds. (When holding
“PROG” button, the following will happen: After 5 seconds, the green light will go
solid; hold for another 10 seconds and “dEL” appears on Monitor face; continuing to

hold for 30 seconds deletes all readings and Monitor to display “No Sen Sor”.)

BC​

Pat McFall

62cwil,
I am sorry I am late reading of your problem. I have been away from my computer due to a family emergency. If you have any questions about your PressurePro System, I will be glad to answer them for you. My phone number is 850-294-0281. I can walk you through the installation process on the phone if you have a problem. If you will call me, I can send you a new seal and instructions for installing it. I will not be back home until the first part of next week if you can wait until then. Or, you can call Doug McMeen at the PressurePro home office and he will be able to help you. His number is 800-959-3505.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Safe Travels,

Pat

Pat McFall

Good afternoon Heartland Owners,

I just posted our 2005 Teton 5th Wheel and 2001 Volvo truck on the "Items for Sale" Thread. I announced that we are going to down size our rig and slow down a little. We love the RV lifestyle and will still be traveling quite a bit but in a smaller rig. I had someone ask if we are still going to be selling and servicing PressurePro and the answer is YES! We will still be selling and servicing PressurePro Systems and PowerTanks for as long as we can. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Safe Travels,

Pat and Mike

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I have had the Pressure Pro system in my storage area for about 2 years Pat. Maybe when we get to Buellton this October you can help the non-techie install the system. It took me two years to get Goodyear 614's with the rigid metal stems on the tires. So please Pat and Mike don't go anywhere till we figure this installation out. Charles, why don't you contact Bob, our So Cal Chapter Leader to assist you with this problem. He is about as technical as they come.

Pat McFall

I have had the Pressure Pro system in my storage area for about 2 years Pat. Maybe when we get to Buellton this October you can help the non-techie install the system. It took me two years to get Goodyear 614's with the rigid metal stems on the tires. So please Pat and Mike don't go anywhere till we figure this installation out. Charles, why don't you contact Bob, our So Cal Chapter Leader to assist you with this problem. He is about as technical as they come.

Good morning Larry,

We're not going anywhere except to continue to travel and our phone is always with us. I can help you install your PP system whenever you are ready. We can do it on the phone so just give me a call. We need to get that PressurePro out of storage and on your tires. :) It will only take a few minutes if all your valve stems are accessible and your tires are aired up where you want them. We should do it as early in the morning as possible before the tires heat up.

Let me know when you're ready.

Safe Travels,

Pat

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Good afternoon Heartland Owners,

I just posted our 2005 Teton 5th Wheel and 2001 Volvo truck on the "Items for Sale" Thread. I announced that we are going to down size our rig and slow down a little. We love the RV lifestyle and will still be traveling quite a bit but in a smaller rig. I had someone ask if we are still going to be selling and servicing PressurePro and the answer is YES! We will still be selling and servicing PressurePro Systems and PowerTanks for as long as we can. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Safe Travels,

Pat and Mike

Let me just say, I know we all love our Heartlands, but if I had the money...That Teton and Volvo would already be sold! It's one of the most beautiful rigs I've ever seen and in pristine condition!!! AND the price is unbelievable...anybody looking for that "final upgrade"...give Pat and Mike a call....