Naked and Topless

jcarnevale

We went to the factory on Tuesday to watch our RLB on the assembly line. the naked one in the middle of the picture is ours. The topless one on the left is also a 3300RLB.

We are scheduled to pick it up on the 24th.

751..jpg

olcoon

For some reason that caught my attention! We went to see our's being built back in Feb. Couldn't believe how those people hustle in there, looked like someone had kicked open an ant hill!!! We were pretty impressed with the tour. When we got there & found our coach, it was already built, and they were all over it doing what they do. There were 3 people inside & at least 2 outside, one inside the basement. Only bad thing about the trip was we were driving on snow & ice for most of the trip.

porthole

Retired
If you are still out there head to the RV museum. There is a great diorama showing trailer assembly lines. After being at the Heartland factory and seeing only small bits it was really neat to see an overhead view of the process.

ChopperBill

That would make me a nervous as a crook at a cop convention! I would want to jump in there and inspect every nail and screw. When I grab a nail gun I am sure they would kick me out!

jcarnevale

That would make me a nervous as a crook at a cop convention! I would want to jump in there and inspect every nail and screw. When I grab a nail gun I am sure they would kick me out!
I was the same way. I didn't hear a word Brad Cyman said because I was to busy sticking my head in everyone's way. I could have spent hours in there trying to re-engineer the whole thing, what a great tour.