21FBS Will WE EVER GET IT ???????

bozo

I got a question for all you fine folks. How long did it really take to get your 2011 21FBS after your order date from RVW. They emailed me last week and told me it would come off assembly line on 5/10/10. We were going to go pick it up this weekend. But as of today 5/14 it has not been delivered to RVW. We had to order it to be able to get all the options that we wanted. I still don't know for sure if it has a TV or not I was told not to believe the brochure they are not correct. My Bad:( I was told by RVW we would have to wait until it came in to see if it had one or not. *Note to self Slow Down Just Take A BREATH IT WILL BEEEE OOOOKKKK.
Sorry I'm just getting tired of waiting we placed our order 4/14/10. Has anyone had this same problem with RVW or is this just the norm. They told me since it was not in maybe I could pick it up next week? We love the camper I have seen a couple of them and I think we will enjoy it when we get ours.

As always " GO DAWGS" I don't think I told you guys but my wife is a Tenn Vols fan. Just pray for her she can't help it:angel:

Brian & Sheila
2004 GMC Sierra 4x4 Z71 ext. Cab
Soon to be 21FBS owner

olcoon

Our Elk Ridge was built on 02-23-10, and didn't arrive at the dealer until 03-11-10. The thing is that these aren't like cars & trucks and several will get delivered at the same time. From what I understand there aren't that many people that deliver them, and they may only be able to deliver one at a time...especially the bigger ones. So it will depend on when they can get someone to deliver it. We ordered ours in Jan. at the RV show in Kansas City, Mo. Another couple ordered theirs the same day...another Elk Ridge, only theirs was longer than ours. Our rig was delivered several weeks before theirs was. You'll just have to be like a good doctor...have a lot of patients (patience) ! Hope this helps!

jimtoo

Hi bozo,....
Like you posted,,,,slow down... take a deep breath...it will be OK>...... I think the factory order time is about 6 weeks.... Also I can't believe that the dealer does not know about TV.... Web site list LCD_TV as standard, I would really check out this dealer, especially if he starts adding for options...

Jim M

bozo

jimtoo,

We got a great deal in the camper. And the options they thru in were great. I could not beleive they didn't know about the TV ether but thats what I was told. They made no effort to call and find out from the factory. So we will see. The TV is not a deal breaker but it would be nice to have it in the camper from the factory. Im not new to camping. When I was younger My dad had a camper and we traveled all over in that thing. The upgrades that have been made on these units are amazing from what it was back in the day. Any way Im much better today. Hope to see ya on the road. :)

Thanks,

bozo

Ride1st

We also have a 21fbs on order from RVWholesalers. We were told a few weeks ago that it was scheduled to come off the line on 5-17-10. Hopefully they are waiting for ours to be complete and will deliver both of them next week.

DJC523

Ordered our 31QBS from a PA dealer on 3/26 and it was delivered to the dealer on 5/12. We pick it up next week! Yay! Hope yours comes soon!
Doug

irvin56

This will be our 3rd season with ours.
Love it.

Check out all the info in the N.T. section of forum. Lots of GOOD info.

Enjoy it.

bozo

Thanks for the info. I guess from the response from you guys our delivery wait is normal. Thanks for the comments this realy helps us feel a little better. For all of you that have your campers already it will probably be Monday before you will be able to read this because your gone camping. So happy camping we will see you on the road soon.

Brian & Sheila
2004 GMC 4x4 Z71
Soon to be 21FBS

Ride1st

So did you pick your 21FBS up yet? I talked to RV Wholesalers and found out our unit is scheduled to come off line June 2nd instead of May 17th like the salesman originally told us. I hope this means we will be able to pick our 21FBS up the week of June 7.

bozo

So did you pick your 21FBS up yet? I talked to RV Wholesalers and found out our unit is scheduled to come off line June 2nd instead of May 17th like the salesman originally told us. I hope this means we will be able to pick our 21FBS up the week of June 7.

Ride1st I talk to RVW today. And I'm glad to say they told me it was on the lot and we can pick it up this Friday. It seems like it has been 6 months since we placed our order(4/14/10). Ours came offs line on 5/10/10.
Hope you get yours on time. Maybe we will be camping soon. Our salesmen told me they had about 60-70 to deliver and or be picked up this week. Sounds like they are backed up on shipments. GOOD LUCK.