Mounting TV in Sundance

tomjanej

I know this has been addressed previously on the forum, but I can't find the post. We have a 2010 Sundance 28rls and are getting pretty sick of 'taking down' the TV and putting it in a safe, padded bag every time we move. We'd like to mount it on the wall. Anybody got DETAILED instructions on doing this? I'm thinking I read there is a reinforced stud in the wall??? Any special wall mount? What about leaving it in the unit for winter storage?? Thanks, any assistance is welcome.

grizzlygiant

I have a 2009 Sundance and mounted a 32" tv on the wall over the "entertainment cabinet" (the wall with the shower on the other side"). This wall is reinforced in the center with about 10" of backing. I used a standard basic wall mount from Best Buys. I've traveled cross the US twice with no problems altho I do place a small block under the tv to take the strain of a sharp jolt.

ncc1701e

Has anyone mounted a TV on the shelve in the bedroom. The hookup is there, but what about anchors for the retraining straps? Where do you get a layout of studs, etc. to such mounting? We have a 2011 Sundance 2800RL.

Duramax1

I have a 2009 Sundance and mounted a 32" tv on the wall over the "entertainment cabinet" (the wall with the shower on the other side"). This wall is reinforced in the center with about 10" of backing. I used a standard basic wall mount from Best Buys. I've traveled cross the US twice with no problems altho I do place a small block under the tv to take the strain of a sharp jolt.

I did the same thing. Works perfectly

X2

Duramax1

Has anyone mounted a TV on the shelve in the bedroom. The hookup is there, but what about anchors for the retraining straps? Where do you get a layout of studs, etc. to such mounting? We have a 2011 Sundance 2800RL.

Before mounting behind the entertainment center I had a much smaller tv on the the shelve in the bedroom.

No anchors, no anything, it did not move at all.