New 305RW Toy Hauler

jimtoo

Hi Travelnman,

Welcome to the the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Load that thing up and get out and make some memories with your new toy. I'm sure you will get some likes and dislikes from some owners, but they will hopefully be constructive and help you with yours.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

We traded in a Crossroads Cruiser 32BL. This makes our 3rd fifth wheel. 3rd time a CHARM. Plan on loaded our 06 Harley and going places. No KIDS! This one is for momma and me!

Jellystone

Congratulations on your new toy hauler. We've had ours about 1 year now and love it. Quality product so far.

BruteForce

We have a 2010 RW395.. We've only been out twice now, but hoping to get it from service in about an hour, load up and make a long Memorial Weekend out of it! Congratulations!

porthole

Retired
Added a switch to turn kitchen lights on. Was hard to locate original switch in the dark.

My wife has trouble finding the switch in our trailer, and ours is on the outside of the cabinet.

Project list starts today and on the list is an LED indicator for the light switch.

ditkitty

We traded in a Crossroads Cruiser 32BL. This makes our 3rd fifth wheel. 3rd time a CHARM. Plan on loaded our 06 Harley and going places. No KIDS! This one is for momma and me!

Awesome:) We just graduated from an Arctic Fox truck camper and a 20' Wells Cargo trailer to a 395RW. Room for both my husband's Street Glide and my Softail Deluxe....