Still Waiting!!!!! Never get to go camping ; (

murphmom

WEll we ordered a loved 35 qsqb, picked it up in March, NO Nevis Paper, and no table for the kids back room, still waiting....still waiting, we cant register the camper without the Original Nevis Copy!!!!! What do we do, We Have been calling the dealership, Just now found out the salesman that sold us the unit, is no longer employed there, and everyone else thought it was taken care of! We are supposed to go camping next weekend for May long, Now that may not even happen. I am soooooooo stressed!!! If anyone has knows a way to help us, and to top it off Hearltland 1-800 number is only for Monday to friday. Tried that out as well, as we just found out about the saleman thing today! uggggggggggggggggg, this is not a great experience.

DXprowler

Sorry but what's the "Nevis Paper"? Also by "resister the camper" do you mean vehicle registration? Don't understand as here in ON a trailer wouldn't leave the dealers lot until it has been registered and tagged with the Prov gov't. So I don't understand why Nevis Paper and a kids table would interrupt a camping trip?? Please explain.

murphmom

hi, well, there are plates that go on the camper, they have to be registered to the camper correct, here in ALberta you have a 2 week grace period to have the plates switched over to the new camper, its all insured, and all that, but we can not take it off our personel property or risk getting a fine for not having the camper registered. We were told by Alberta Registries that we need the original paperwork from the factory to register the plates to uor camper, the dealership told us they only recieved a photocopy from Heartland, Alberta Registries wont accept it, so no papers, no registries = no camping.

DXprowler

That's weird! One would think a bill of sale would be enough! Actually all my dealer did was take off the plate on the old SOB and put them on the new one. Our plates are for life.

Hopefully this mix up can be fast tracked and you can get out there camping as soon as possible! I wish you luck!!

wdk450

Murphmom:
Get Heartland Service in the loop on this ASAP. While this isn't exactly a service issue, it is a customer satisfaction issue. Someone in Elkhart should be able to send you the needed document overnight mail (for what you paid for your trailer).

Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030