Noisy Neighbors

caokgafamily

I'm pretty upset with some new campers that moved into next to us. The parents are gone all day and the kids just keep crying. Every time I try to talk to the parents they never want to talk. I want to tell them all about Heartland products but I think they are only interested in Forest Rivers Cardinal line.

Attachments

• 028..JPG
    028..JPG
    496.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 029..jpg
    029..jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 126
Maybe you could invite them over and instead of having a walk thru have a fly thru showing them all the highlights of the Bighorn. Afterward have some appetizers for them including, singing bird seed which might make them converse more with you. They will be delightful in having neighbors like you. Where is your avitar taken from in Wyoming?

rick_debbie_gallant

I'm pretty upset with some new campers that moved into next to us. The parents are gone all day and the kids just keep crying. Every time I try to talk to the parents they never want to talk. I want to tell them all about Heartland products but I think they are only interested in Forest Rivers Cardinal line.

Wait you mean the parents leave the kids behind while they (the parents) take off and go do something else? Tell them you will watch the kids. Your Big Horn is huge, not cramped like sob's. (Cardinals) That is most likely why they take off and the kids cry. They want and need a bigger, more cozy fifth wheel (a Big Horn) than what they currently have.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Love it! Guess ya'll become adopted grandbirds - ah grandparents. Enjoy watching them grow up.