Decals Peeling

NSNorthtrail

Hi All,
Anyone had any problems with their decals peeling off? My front North Trail Decal is starting to peel off on the front of my unit.
Peter

2010augusta

Some of mine were peeling. In the process of replacing them. A major PITA

If you are trying to remove the vinyl stripes and decals, order some Vinyl Off, and you won't be sorry. It took the graphics off the truck (7-8' long "splashes") in about 10 minutes a side.

Willym

Peter,

Did you have snow or ice on the front of your trailer this past winter? In my experience, if snow or ice gets on to a sloping surface like the front of a trailer, it can cause the decals to split along the top edge. Not sure how it does it, but it has occurred to many owners of my current S.O.B. which has decals on the sloping front. A preventative measure is to seal the top edge of all letters with clear nail lacquer, this came from my dealer.

NSNorthtrail

Bill et all,
Thanks for your comments. My unit was stored outside for the winter and expossed to all the elements (In Nova Scotia, Canada). When I replace them I will put the Nail Lacquer on.
ALan, Where did you order the Vinyl off?? Or is it in the local hardware store? Thanks, Peter