3200es

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Scott
I am not sure that this is the proper area to ask this question but I would like to know when your next production of 3200ES will start. We ordered a 3200ES from Mcdonough RV here in Georgia a week and half ago and we still
have not even recieved a delivery date. My Bride has called twice and still no answer. I would appreciate any information that you could give me.
Randy

Scott

I'll put you right in tough with the "source". Call 574.266.8726 and talk with either John Leonard or Dave Willis and they will be able to give you an answer.

ST

Randy

Scott I just arrived home and checked on the forum and certainly appreciate the quick responce. I will give them a call tomorrow. We are certainly excited about our new Sundance. Thanks again.
Randy

Randy

Suprised Dealer

Scott I certainly appreciate the communications that are available from Heartland. My wife has been in contact with your crew there at the plant and she was a very happy person to find out yesterday that our new 3200ES was finished. They even verified the options on the trailer for her.
She took our dealer here by suprise this morning when she called him to inform that the trailer was ready to be picked up. She said he seemed a little miffed. Life is short, he will get over it when he gets the check for the trailer.
We hope to have the trailer this weekend or early next week so I can use it for a camping and fishing trip the following weekend on the georgia coast.
Thanks
Randy