Little Mountain Marina

charlie51

:eek:Has anyone stayed at Little Mountain Marina in Guntersville, AL? That is about an hour from home, and I'm looking to take the family there this weekend. Let me know your thoughts. Also does anyone know about their internet access? The wife has work to do over the weekend. I have stayed at Guntersville State Park, but was curious about Little Mountain. Thanks for the input:eek:

GETnBYE

Hi,
We stayed there once last fall. I'll do my best to answer any questions that you have.
1. I don't think I took my laptop with me, so not sure about the internet, but I am sure a quick phone call and they could tell you.
The staff was very nice and helpful.
One thing I didn't care for was the fact that the sites are first come, first serve. I guess that's everywhere.
The sites are a bit close, but not as many people living there as at Guntersville State park, but I still love GSP the best, as far as view goes.
The indoor and outdoor pools were nice, but a bit dated.
The weekend we were there, they had a live band in the club house and a dance, it was very nice.
There is a new playground and free putt putt golf, the golf course is old, but it's free, as is the swimming.
Let me know about any questions, I'll try to help if I can.
Nita