Move TV-3210

landp

To all 3210 owners. Has any moved their TV to above the front door area? Last night my wife and I were moving the trailer to a new campsite. We were sitting in the camper with the slides in and the a/c going full blast. Well to watch TV you have to move out the slides but there are times when we travel and stay just a night. It would be nice to just plug up the trailer without having to move the slides and still have use of the TV. Any ideals if it can be done?

TNT

We put ours on a swivel mount, instead of it being solid on the wall. If we are careful we can swing it out with the slide still in. Bought on Amazon, a dual arm Omni-Mount. Was a bit of work to get TV bracket to fit, but worth it for viewing at all times.

landp

Mine is on a swivel mount I need to move the slides in to see if I can also use it with the slides in. On another note, the TV would be easier to view in the corner above the door. I could then use the TV area for a computer desk

landp

Well mine doesnt swing out enough to avoid the slide. So I am going to look at moving it to the corner. Does any have any ideal of the best way to move the cabling and electric connections?