Ordered a 29RE FW

Mikew5j

I'm scheduled to pick up my new 2011 29RE fifth wheel on June 9th. My wife and I are very excited. No more tents! Anyone else have the 29RE? How do you like it?

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Mikew5j,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

When you go for you PDI,,, take notes,,, check everything, top to bottom,,, check to make sure everything works, not just there. Take plenty of time, don't let the dealer rush you through.... and get things repaired or adjusted before you sign off.

Enjoy the forum and if we can help in any way... just ask.

Jim M

Mikew5j

Thanks for that. I will definitely be looking it over really good. The process will be complicated a bit as I am purchasing from a US dealer, and the trailer is being transported to the border. I'll be taking possession at the border before I tow it to my home in Canada. I've read through the purchase agreement, so I know the procedure if there is a problem.

Last edited:
We are also looking at a 29RE and a 24RL; are you happy with your purchase? Also, what are your towing it with? Thanks from a popup camper from Texas who want to upgrade.

Mikew5j

After a season of camping my wife and I are really happy with the trailer. Went camping with my parents and all 5 of us can pile in and walk around without bumping into each other and be comfortable. With both slides out there is so much room. It's like a house. The trailer is a really easy pull for my 06 F350 diesel. Driving through the mountains is not a problem.