I'm Back!!!!!

Midastouch

To all of my forum friends ... I'm back, hanging out, happily in my new Grand Canyon! I had some unexpected incidents during our trip to Knoxville a few weeks ago and will just say that the outcome is all that matters. I came home with a new truck and fifth wheel ... having been able to relax and get things in some kind of order ... I've been reading the forum but not participating since I've been back, but I'm ready now!:D My story is long and I won't go into detail over it .... I do want to say this:

I want to thank Butch and Karen and their crew at RV's FOR LESS in Knoxville! Without them, my trip would have thrown me over the edge!!:eek: What a blessing they are!

Thanks to the wrecker driver at NORRIS TOWING, who towed us back out of the "gorge" safely, (I was in the backseat with a deathgrip on the seat!) into Cleveland, TN and then onto Knoxville, to the Ford dealership.

The gang at TED RUSSELL FORD in Knoxville and all their help. I love my new truck and it got the Grand Canyon back to Shreveport with little effort! ;)

The guys at EAST TENNESSEE TIRE COMPANY for patching a rear tire on the GC after finding a small nail, before heading home.

Our trip brought us in contact with some great folks! Thanks to all of them! Quite a trip but I'm back, have already used info on the forum to tend to issues in the unit and look forward to meeting everyone in June!

jbeletti

Lynne,

Your adventure sounds like a real doozy. Glad you guys are home safely and with all gear intact. Looking forward to the long-version when time allows and when you feel you can talk about it.

Jim