Jensen TV mounting bracket or stand.

ChopperBill

Anyone know where I can get and extra mounting bracket or the stand for the TV that goes to the mounts for my Bighorn? We got the bedroom TV option and I want to put the Jensen TV in the basement and put a decent TV in the bedroom. So it will require another TV mount. The 19 inch Jensen (only measures 18 inch diagonally :confused:) has such a big "frame" that there is room for a 22 inch of standard measurements. Cant get the Jensen remote to work with our Hughes receiver and the the remote that comes with the Jensen is the most cumbersome backward remote I have ever encountered. And yes I really did know better than to order the option but was taking a short cut.

ChopperBill

I found stands on Jensen's web site but dont know what my model my TV is. BH is 150 miles away and I didnt get a manual with it. Does anyone know the manufacture of the TV mount? Jensens mounts dont look the same. Anyone?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I found stands on Jensen's web site but dont know what my model my TV is. BH is 150 miles away and I didnt get a manual with it. Does anyone know the manufacture of the TV mount? Jensens mounts dont look the same. Anyone?

You can call Heartland Customer Service with your vin and they should be able to tell you the model of your TV.

ChopperBill

I think I figured out the model from the jensen web site for the stand. They sell them separate. Now for the mounting bracket.

sdagro

I am trying to do a similar thing. I have a 26" Vizio I want to attach to the arm mount in the basement. The BR mount is interchangeable. The Jenson plays ok but mine is not compatible to my Dish Remote. Dish network tells me after researching and trying several codes that the probability is low to get one to accept. For sale sign may be the way to go. My dealer has been trying to get me an extra TV side mount to use on my bigger TV in basement and can't find one. No name, code, model # NOTHING on the bracket. Steve