Campgrounds around Nashville Tennessee?

McFuentes

Hi all,
I'm looking for full hookup (30amp) campgrounds around Nashville. I understand there will be a rally there in July, but as my luck would have it, I'll be there in August.

Looking for beauty, clean, quiet and friendly.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
With the flooding in Nashville you had better call and confirm any campgrounds in the area before going. Most all of the ones on Music Valley Road were under water. They are all working hard to get back up and running.

McFuentes

Thank you Lee and Linda,
yes, I will make a point to call 1st. We had planned on New Orleans, then Stone Mountain,Georgia then Myrtle Beach but the oil slick changed that route.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
There are a couple of campgrounds that weren't damage much by the floods. Yogi Bear Jellystone on Music Valley Rd (615-889-4225) is mostly on high ground and when I went by there last weekend was opened. About 30 miles east of Nashville in Lebanon is Countryside Resort (615-449-5527). We stayed there last year and it's pretty good. I haven't stayed there but there is a KOA on the west side of town called Buffalo I-40 KOA. Good luck.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
McFuentes,
Come on down to New Orleans. We are doing just fine. Sad for all of the fishermen, but the city is great. Drop me a message if you decide to do so!

tmcran

I would recommend Jellystone. We were there during the flood and were never without power or water. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The sites are large and has trees. The KOA flooded big time.