Picked it up

ullabill

A few months ago I posted that we had ordered a 2011 Sundance 3000RK. Picked it up today and using it this evening. It looked great when we pulled into the dealers lot.

The PDI went well. All appliances worked properly, the undercarriage looked good (Springs arced up),
roof solid(no noticable seams or bubbles) and no water leaks around the UDC, water heater, outside shower connnections. I'll check the shower when we use it.

A few issues surfaced once we set it up and started to use it. We'll be back to see the dealer tomorrow. We are camping in the area for a few days to work out the kinks. We live in Reno but purchased the unit in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

When I set it up at the campground, I pulled the side walls in the storage area to access the UDC and water heater and kept an eye on the water lines for any slow leaks. So far so good. Thanks to the forum, I'm ahead of the game on where to look for potential problems.

We are already very happy with the unit and are looking forward to many trips, rallies, etc.

Bill and Ulla Burgess

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Congrats on the new rig Bill. Sounds like your doing all the right things so far. It's good to be proactive. Travel safe and often.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
ullabill,
Congratulations on the new 3000RK. We bought a 2900MK last fall out of Roseville, CA. We love it, on our way to Lake Tahoe for a long weekend. I will guarantee that the weather is nicer down in Lake Havasu than back here in northern Nevada. I'm getting a little tired of the SNOW!

Safe travels and congrat's again,
George