Anyone interested to learn more about the Wiki?

Anyone interested in learn about the Wiki?

• Yes, I am interested in learning the basics of the Wiki

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Yes, I am interested in learning how to create content for the Wiki

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, I am not interested in the Wiki at this time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2010augusta

I would like to know how many of you attending the OR rally would like to know more about the Heartland Owners Wiki. I can give a short presentation on the Wiki if people are interested. For those that would like a more in-depth talk I can do that too.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Alan, if we were going to be in OR, I would love to learn more. Maybe Jim B will have a short session at our WI rally next weekend. ;-)

Gaffer

I just viewed your wiki on the water heater check valve. First time I looked into wiki. Your photos and description were very clear. I voted yes on both and am looking forward to meeting you in June.

boatdoc

That would be great Allen!!! The only thing I know about wiki has something to do with Rum and umbrellas and a terrible next day!!

Shoot! I know Wiki, but if there's ice, rum and umbrellas, I'm there.... :) Ray doesn't know Wiki, so Alan can educate him while I enjoy the umbrellas...
deb
You know... I put in ice,,, rum,,coke,,limes,,,, umbrellas,,,,and even put in MARGARTIAS,,, did a search on all of them and nothing came up... so ,,, why or what is Wiki??? :D I mean,,, you know... what good is it...??? :D If it can't tell you how to mix something good...??? and,,, and ,,, and what are you gonna do with just umbrellas???? stay out of the sun...???:D come on... ..just invite everyone over to a margarita party....and you will have a full house....:D :D

Just wish I was close ... I would be there....

Jim M

reverts

I'm with Deb if there's rum and umbrellas, I'm there. I have not checked out Wiki but would like to learn. See you in 10 days!!!!

Robin

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Well Alan, it looks like you have a class, but they expect refreshments! It can be a BYOB class to learn about WIKI WIKI. LOL
We should probably do this Saturday. How about 2 PM or so? Do you want it closer to lunch? We have people playing golf at 9 am so we want them to have a chance to get back for this class, but it could be at 1 pm or 3 pm just as easily as 2 pm. Just let me know so I can put it on the agenda.

Kristy

2010augusta

I have to get back from Golf too. anytime is good for me. We just need to have as many people bring wireless laptops as possible. I can do a smaller in-depth class in our trailer using the flat screen TV, but can only seat 4-5 others.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
OK
The time for the WIKI seminar from Alan is 1 pm Saturday. If you have a wireless laptop with you, please bring it so we have enough for everyone to see what's going on.

Alan will schedule another time for those who want a more in-depth class. This one is just the basics and will take 15-20 min. or so.

Kristy