Front landing gear on my 2011 3670RL

sdagro

This may be a stupid question but here goes...Are the front landing gear on my 2011 3670 supposed to go up and down simultaneously or independently. Seems like when I took delivery after the weight was off of them they still went up together. When bringing it in yesterday for my checklist repairs as I began to raise the gear to hook up that the one on the door side of the camper went up 1st then the other side went up after the original one had topped out. Lowered them and they came down the same way. Once one touched the leveling block I use then the second one came down. I generally do a test pull to check my hook-up, and I "thought" I did one the 1st time I used the camper and I stopped both legs 1 inch above the blocks to do a test pull. As it is working now there is no way to do this. Just never noticed that before. I assume they are hydraulic since they are so fast. Is this the correct way that they are working. Thanks in advance. Steve A. Dagro

RoadJunkie

I ran into a guy at a campground in Albuquerque and he said his hydraulic landing gear on his 2011 BH were "self leveling". When I asked what he meant he told me the first leg went down until it hit the ground and then the second one began to move. So, based on his explanation, I would say your experience is "normal".