Air Card & Cell Phone

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
First off...Howdy all! Been a long time.

Short, quick story is this: Finished up on project in Nebraska end of January, took time off, end of March took a job as an Operations Manager for my old company in OKC. Sold the old stick & brick near downtown. Supposed to close Friday on new place, between OKC & Tulsa...40 acres, house, garage, pond, trees, nice, quiet, secluded.

Problem is this: barely any air card service; barely any cell phone service.

Question is this: What do I need? :confused: Antenna? Booster? Amplifier? Router?

Gotta have continual service and AT&T has no DSL service there. Work from home a lot - currently in the Cyclone garage! Need email constantly throughout the day; I get about 75-100 on a slow day. On the phone constantly; 50-75 calls avg daily. Need something good and reliable. DW & I have USB air cards and iPhones.

Thanks for your help! :cool:

jimtoo

Hi HT & Rene,,,

Welcome back to the Heartland Owners Forum. Been wondering where you disappeared to. Was not like you to just not have a reply to someone about your Cyclone.... Great that your back and doing OK... Keep us up dated and stay in touch.

We have missed you.

Jim M

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
HT, Glad to hear you are okay Kenny and were just talking about you last nite and wondering if everything was all right. Be Safe Kathy

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome back HT! Sorry I can't help you with the issue at hand. We had a similar situation last year. Great signal but very slow connection speed.