Slide information on 30rlss 2009

sunflower

we have finally used our new unit,since purchasing last fall.Everything worked great,except I am curious about a modification I have heard about regarding the exposed edge of the slide floor.I see they have made a change to the new units with a edge piece.I also can't determine if my slide has rollers or just slides on the plastic ramp,which is getting a groove already.Thanks.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Not sure about having rollers or slides. But it should not be marking the floors. Sounds like you need to get it back to your dealer.

sunflower

It is not marking the floor.I want information to decide what my course of action may be.I may fix it myself rather then taking it to the dealer,who is very good but also very busy,so what is available for upgrades etc.

sunflower

Well no answer from factory,so I ordered and installed slide floor edge protecters to cover the slide floor exposed ends.The slide does not have rollers,it appears to slide on and over a plastic sloped edge.

M

Mcreech

Sunflower, I'm not sure what you are asking???? What model and unit do you have???

sunflower

As stated a North Trail travel trailer, mdl. is 30RLss, 2009. Are there rollers under the slide? Does it only slide or travel on the plastic pan?