M21 2010 vs 2011

BonnieP

Can you tell me what NEW things you did to the 2011 EDGE M21. I just read one that it is a TAD heavier and have added new axles. Maybe even fixed any past issues. I read one about the couch and bathroom door? Trying to see the difference between the two.
By the way Love that Full Body Paint The Burgundy colored one (is that available on the 2011) I just looked and now you have a Platinum, is that full body paint?
Thank you Ken & Bonnie

APT

Heartland makes design changes throughout the model year, responding to customer feedback. :) Slam latch doors are now included, but many 2011 Edges were built with the standard latches.

So, slam latch doors, strut for the entry door instead of a 90* plastic latch that kept breaking, some models (M22 for sure) have a flat panel wall mount, and I thought I saw a built in receiver on the back mounted to the frame, such as for a bike rack. I don't see that now.

I'm sure Mike will be along to add to the list.

M

Mcreech

Ken & Bonnie,
We did make some changes to the walls as well as changed the jacks on the edge and this did add some weight to the trailer, but we did that within the 2010 model year.......As far as 2010 an 2011 goes we didn't change anything....However, if you ordered one from the factory, they will come with an Electric awning and slam baggage doors. But these changes are also within the 2011 model year.....The 2011's with these changes will cost a tad more then say an earlier 2011 thats on a dealers lot......and we do still have the paints available plus we added the Platinum addition, which is a grey fiberglass (not paint) with different graphics.....This is supposed to look like paint without the crazy cost of paint.....I hope this helps