Angel Soft instead

larneal

Hey Heartland ladies, my wife wanted me to ask if anyone uses the Angel Soft toilet paper instead of the regular camping toilet paper. She has read somewhere that the Angel Soft is safe for RV use. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

Larry & Gail Neal
2009 BH 3355RL
F250 7.3 Diesel Shortbed
Load Levelers

2010augusta

Not a Heartland Lady, But we have always used Basic Charmin (Orange Package), and have never used RV TP. It has not been an issue for us.

SilverRhino

We do not pay the extra price for RV TP....the brand we use states on the package that it is safe for septic systems, not quite sure if it's Angel Soft.....but I think it is. Septic safe will work fine in your RV.

Travel Safe!

Wharton

We use Northern, have for many years, never a problem. RV toilet paper is a rip off.....................

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Learn something new every day. I'll quit buying the RV TP. But will corn cobs dissolve in the black tank??

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Feed the darn things too much and even the HydroFlush won't get 'em out. Have to go "southern" fishing with dynamite. I'll draw the line at spear fishing them in SCUBA gear, though.

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Feed the darn things too much and even the HydroFlush won't get 'em out. Have to go "southern" fishing with dynamite. I'll draw the line at spear fishing them in SCUBA gear, though.

EWWWW!!!!!
Single ply - any brand is safe for camper! We use Scott, not going to pay $4.00 for 4 rolls of TP!!!!!!
Bought 4 - 4 packs when Camping World had them on sale for $.99 last year but alas they are done - YEA for Scott/ Angel Soft!