Going to pick up my 31qbs this afternoon.

Steendahl

Maiden voyage will be a 3 hour drive tomorrow for a 1 night stay. Should be a good practice run for many great adventures down the road. and if there are any problems we will only be without whatever for one day.

I may be here asking questions soon... hopefully I can handle whatever get's thrown at me.

jimtoo

Hi Steendahl,

Good luck on you PDI and delivery. Good idea to stay overnight and get things fixed that you find wrong. Don't let them rush you, take your time and check everything.

Enjoy your new toy and the forum and members of the family are here to help.

Jim M

goodtruck

Welcome to the family take your time at the pdi and make sure that you understand how things work.Have fun and be safe.

Last edited:

scormier

Congrats Steendahl, we picked our 31QBS in early May. We've spent every weekend in it since and have loved it ever since...we've had a few minor issues that I was able to resolve myself with a call to dealer and a little TLC.

It's a very long TT, so be mindfull of the lenght.

2765804200106501984kYShKM_th.jpg 2859768060106501984BhIzPH_th.jpg

Steendahl

The suburban's 12 batt wire for the break controller didn't want to work so we hard wired from fuse box, through door, till I can get the dealer to figure out why that doesn't work. (we hooked it up under the hood, and it didn't work under the dash... must be another fuse in that line hidden somewhere or something... I'll let Mr Goodwrench figure that one out.)

The Equalizer Hitch I had on my contract, they were conveniently out of, so I got to pull it home with a piece of Junk that may have done a little tiny bit of weight dist... but no sway... and lets just say the trailer drove me home... I can't wait till next week to get the right hitch so I can drive the beast instead of it driving me. I now know what all the fuss is about. and I'm glad I stuck to my guns and told them I still wanted it, before driving home... if I had laid over on that one I'd still be kicking myself after my windy drive home!

DJC523

Picked our 31QBS up a couple weeks ago. Everything great so far - just minor issues I've dealt with myself. I have load distr. hitch but no anti-sway yet. Only time I notice that I maybe could use it is when a van or other box type vehicle blows by me at a significantly higher rate of speed. I'll probably get an anti-sway just for that. My load distr. bars are not the kind with the kink in the end however so I think the dual-cam setup is out - friction bar is my only option I think.
Doug.