• Site fee: $$30 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $Club Members-0, Non Club Members-$10 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/16/2010
  • Potluck time: 9:00AM

------------------------------
Additional Info:
------------------------------

Please join us again at the Rayford Crossing RV Resort in Spring Texas. We are planning another fun weekend at this great park.

We are expecting some of the local dealers to participate and display units for our inspection. More events are being planned.

This will be our 7th rally and the October rally is our "anniversary" rally, so we are planning some specials.

Please contact the park at 281 298-8008 to make reservations.

Attendees/member #
1. Jay and Stella Coffman #1017
3. Berry and Janet Sanders #1134
4. Dennis and Joyce Young #1405
5. Pat and Lori Santaniello #1499
6. Bob and Sue Lawson #1072
7. Buddy and Maureen Riddle # 1449
8. John and Eileen Williams #1581
10. Charlie and Peggy Harris # 1239
11. Bill and Ornell Sims # 1041
12 Ken and Kim Gratton # 1734
13. Ken and Denise Moore # 1462
14. Joseph Dorsey and Gene Herzog # 1023
15. Orville Wright # 1089
16. Jaime Gallegos # 1277
17. Terry Herschberger #1004
18. Mike and Patrice Fogarty New Members, no #
19. Gene and Song Brandon # 1151
20. Ernie and Debbie Dries-SOB owners & first time ralliers
21. Jim and Bette McGee # 1003
22. Ricky and Dee Cobb
23. Tom and Judy Atkinson #1048
24. Tom and Marti Mangum #1195
25. Dick and Gayle Savoie
26. Everett Hunt and Fay Eger-SOB owners & friends of Mike and Patrice Fogarty
31. Emmett and Cary Hall-living at the park
32. Karen Cauthen-living at the park

Last edited:
There were some technical dificulties and the first few posts here were deleted. Not to worry though, you are still signed up if you posted here. Come on down for a good time with good friends.

jbeletti

Thanks Jay.

That would be technical problems caused by my fat fingers folks :eek:

I goofed when merging a couple threads into this one.

Wish I could join you all in Houston but I am already committed elsewhere.

Jay puts on a great rally. If anyone reading this has never been to any of our Houston rallies, treat yourself to some great Texas fun! And do it in style at a 10-10-10 rated park that is affordable - all things considered :)

Jim

jimtoo

Jay,,,, if things work out....we will be attending the rally also. Not gonna sign up yet, but think we will be there. Jay,,, I hope not to many cancel now,,knowing that I may be there..or decide not to attend, but the last rally was so much fun and met so many great people..and the food was great.. We just have to come back for more fun, food and meet some more Heartland folks.

Jim M and Bette

hcriddle

Jay,

Put Maureen and I down again. Hope to see you guys before then. I will call the campground tomorrow.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jay
Put Pat & I down. I sent in an email to register. I have not heard from them yet but will get a confirmation soon..

Looking to see everyone at Rayford.

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We got our confirmation from Rayford Crossing.. We asked for Site#77 and they gave it to us for the full week.

See ya there...

BC

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Buddy, glad you're coming in early. We'll be here until the end of July so if you can get away, come on over, there's plenty of room.

hcriddle

Great Jay. I am going to finally get a couple of weeks off. If I can get through with all the stuff Maureen wants done here I may come over and spend a few days at the end of this month.

We'll arrive back here on Oct. 1st and are going to 45th class reunion in Galveston on the 8th. Other than that, no plans. Probably going to rest up for the party starting on the 15th!

jayc

Well, I've got some news to share with everyone. I spoke with Kevin at Ron Hoover RV's yesterday and he is planning to fix us a gumbo on Saturday night. If anyone wants to bring something to go with gumbo, please feel free to do so. Plates, bowls and utensils will be furnished. Bring your own drinks but ice will be furnished.

Ron Hoover will also be bringing two units to display, a Landmark and possibly a Road Warrior or a Greystone. I am working on another dealer to bring a Bighorn and possibly another unit TBD.

I am working with Martin Marketing to get us some rally tee shirts. There will be no charge for the shirts for club members, but non-members of the Heartland Owners club are reminded that there is a $10.00 per person fee for the rally which will also cover the cost of the shirts. Anyone not a member that joins prior to the rally or during the rally will not have to pay the fee. Please either PM me here or email me at jcoffman1@gmail.com with their shirt sizes.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Last edited:

jayc

I have more news about activities for the rally. Cary Hall has volunteered to host a seminar on scrapbooking and geneology on
Saturday afternoon. These will be held in the afternoon on Saturday and should be very informative. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

This is post #1000!!

Do I get a raise or bonus now?

jayc

Wow, the problem is this is likely to put me into another tax bracket!

hcriddle

Jay, I know you guys are leaving there the 25th. What part of the world are you heading out to? I am finally going to get some time off and we are talking about leaving on the 25th after I get through at the church. I haven't decided which way we are going just yet but it looks like I am going to have about 3 weeks to have fun.

jayc

Hey Buddy,
We're leaving here and going to Carlsbad NM to show the grandsons the caverns. We stay there for a couple of days and will go to Colorado Springs for two weeks, then back to Boerne TX where we're staying for about three weeks. Come on along!

Status
Not open for further replies.