Barbecue-Weber Q on sale

Wharton

We were at Camping World and decided to look at barbecues. Liked the Weber Q120($199) but decided to look around for a better price. Stopped at Home Depot and the Weber was $189. Guy we talked to was and RVer and had the Weber, he couldn't be happier. We still didn't buy, got home, went online and Home Depot(lots of other places) had the Weber for $169, free shipping. CW had it for $199. With a little patience we saved $40.

I'm beginning to think you need to carry your laptop with you to stores to compare a stores own prices. I sure don't understand why the Weber would be $20 less online than in the store.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I did something similar and found the Weber Q200 at Home Depot for $179 (regular price) andd it was $199 at CW. That was a little while back.

Last edited:

Bighurt

I'm beginning to think you need to carry your laptop with you to stores to compare a stores own prices. I sure don't understand why the Weber would be $20 less online than in the store.

Products will always have the potential to be cheaper online vs a brick and mortar store because they don't have a store front. Therefore they have no salesmen, managers, or building overhead. Essentially online allows them to either ship from the warehouse they already have or drop ship from someone else.

I got my Q200 from a local internet add, NIB for a great deal cheaper than from any vender.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
we got our Weber Q100 at Target was 139.00 and had a gift card for 10.00 so we got it for 129.00 it's just big enough for us, just another toy for Kenny!! Kathy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I use a barcode scanning app on my iphone to scan the barcode and compare prices. Sometimes it helps confirm, yes, this is a deal! Other times, no, keep shopping. ;-P

GOTTOYS

Whatever it costs, my Weber Q is the best grill I ever had. We borrowed my son's and din't want to give it back. I found a close-out on one that wasn't in the box for $20.00 off....Don

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We've had the Baby Q for a few years now. Works for the two of us. I even bring it home during the winter to use it in the garage (door open and fan for exhaust) so I don't have to shovel the deck for a BBQ.

archbarb

A friend of ours who is a Weber distributor got us the Weber Q120 for $139.00. Great grill. I probably grilled one of the best steaks ever the other night. There was no flair ups, just good even cooking on both sides. I love grilling on a good grill!!!!!.

Archie

dieselsweetheart

And if you do your online homework really well sometimes you can find no tax and free shipping!! Patience is the key...my DH has often found much better deals online. Don't forget, tomorrow is Cyber Monday! (obviously this technique might not work well for the impulsive shopper!)