Bighorn in Wyoming

ChopperBill

Spotted a Bighorn between Rock Springs and Rawlins Wyoming On Sept 30, yesterday. Saw a gazillion Montana's and it caught me by surprise! Thought at the time it might be JJJELM because he said they were headed out the first of October for 6 or 7 months. Sure he wont acknowledge this because he said he quit following this forum but if it was someone else let me know!

J

jjjelm

Hello...Yes jjjelm was between Rawlins & Rock Springs on Interstate -80 in our Big Horn 3055RL on 9/30/06 in the afternoon heading west....we did look at the forum today from Jackson Hole, WY...We had to stop looking at the forum for awaile...no interesting threads on travel or camping just complaints and misfortures!! It must have been you Chopper Bill........were you pulling quads behind your BH? Wonderful Wyoming

ChopperBill

Us with the quads! Headed home. :( Good source of travel info is on RV.net under the individual topics. I always take a look just before heading out some where. There always seems to be someone with info where we are headed.