our new babies [ welsh springer puppies]

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
here are a couple of pictures of our new babies, they are 18 days old in these pictures

Attachments

• Autumn puppies 18 days 007.JPG
    Autumn puppies 18 days 007.JPG
    583.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Autumn puppies 18 days 004.JPG
    Autumn puppies 18 days 004.JPG
    382.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Autumn puppies 18 days 006.JPG
    Autumn puppies 18 days 006.JPG
    489 KB · Views: 61

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Very cute! Its a good thing we can't see them in person since we are both really bad when it comes to wanting puppies!
Kristy

loafer

Hey Ken
Cute fur children .Should be no problem selling those cuties but it will be hard for you and Kat to part with them.
Thx sharing the pics
Bill

katkens-DW

you are right Bill they are hard to part with. Selling them is a hole new story we are pretty picky who they go to. Has to be a good home and somtimes that's hard to find. Kathy

katkens-DW

They are Autumn and Sneakers babies they are very pretty. we own mother and father. I guess you noticed I posted them all by myself I was pretty proud of myself. Kathy

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ain't puppies great. Please keep posting pictures as they grow.
B--

katkens-DW

Yes they are !! We will start feeding them on Friday this is going to be fun. Then the work begins for Kenny 3 times a day cleaning the pin feeding I get tired just thinking about it. Kathy

katkens-DW

003.JPG009.jpg003.JPGHere are some new pictures of our babbies they are growing like weeds and eating like pigs

katkens-DW

014.JPG004.jpg017.JPG002.jpg007.jpghere are my babies at 51/2 wks Kenny is doing a great job at taking care of them. He is such a great dad.012.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
They have grown so much. Bet they are fun to watch as they play. Enjoy.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Oh I wish I could just love on them for a bit! Congrats on such lovely puppies, it is work and then you miss them when they are gone.
From my heart, thank you for being picky about finding them the right homes. Being involved in rescue as we are, know how important the selection is.
Find a way to send us some puppy breath too!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Kat (AKA Grandma) I Love the pics of the grandchildren;hope to see them at Nashville ,will they be there? We would love to see them, see you soon.TRAVELER07