HappyHolidays

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Just would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday. And to all the service men and women THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACIFICE!TRAVELER07:angel:

"If tomorrow all the things were gone I had worked for all my life, and I would have to start again with just my children and my wife. I'd thank my luck starts to be living here today. 'Cause the flag still stands for freedom, and they can't take that away. And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I free. And I won't forget the Ones who fight to give that right to me. And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend Her still today. 'Cause there ain't no doubt, I love this land. GOD BLESS THE USA." - Lee Greenwood

Thanks to all Past, Present and Future Servicemen and women for your sacrifice.

JM Gratz - SP5, US Army, Feb 66-Jan 70 USASA
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
Ft. Devens, Mass
Hakata Admin Annex, Itazuke AFB, Fukuoka, Japan
Ft. Benning, Ga

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it has been said before,but Freedom is not Free.Some gave some and some gave all.Renee and I are so thankful to all our Service Men and Women and their families for all they have given and give everyday of their lives.We pray that God keeps you and your families safe.Thank You All.God Bless the USA!

PSF513

Please let me also add my thanks to those past, present, and future who serve our country to protect our freedom. God bless America!