Gulf of Mexico oil crisis

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Please pray for a solution to this oil spill mess in the Gulf of Mexico my prayers go out to the enviorment and the people in the Gulf of Mexico affected.:(

Remember at the present time the oil is only affecting Louisiana beaches so if your planning on going to Alabama, Mississippi, Texas or Florida, don't cancel your plans. Their beaches are fine. Even Louisiana is doable if you are not going to the beach. I understand there are plenty of available places in La due to cancellations. Besides there is plenty to see besides the beach.

lwmcguir

Remember at the present time the oil is only affecting Louisiana beaches so if your planning on going to Alabama, Mississippi, Texas or Florida, don't cancel your plans. Their beaches are fine. Even Louisiana is doable if you are not going to the beach. I understand there are plenty of available places in La due to cancellations. Besides there is plenty to see besides the beach.

Jim is right on. Perfect time to go there and miss out on the crowds and maybe get a break on some fees. We are all going to pay for this disaster anyway so why not try to benefit slightly?