Edge Window Blinds

I love the windows and the window blinds on my new Edge. However, one window blind has become kinked and partly comes out of the edge runner when I extend it.

Can anyone suggest how to 're-seat' the edge of the blind in the runner to fix it?

Thanks!

rick_h

I had the blind come out of the track once . I fixed it by gently pushing out the about 10 inches from where it crossed the track. Then gently guided it in. If its kinked in the track you could use something like a Popsicle stick and gently guide it while pushing on the shade portion until it unfurls. Not sure if that helps - but good luck

rick_h

Hey Stan I was just thinking - I recently had to install a warranty replacement blind. It might be safer and easier to remove all but one screw from each side at the top blind section (when the blind is extended most of the way down). Then loosen the other top screws slightly. While holding the top side that has the kink remove that sides screw. Gently lift that side just enough so you can pull out the side guide. Straighten out the kink while its exposed and reverse the process. It was surprising easy to replace the whole assembly that came to me in 4 pieces.