Charge Wizard Pendant

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I finally got it working. Seems one of the modular plugs I used to extend the cord was not fully crimped onto the wiring. Corrected that and now it's blinking NORMAL mode. And I finally got the black crud off the underside of the electric awning. Nothing like extension poles for brushes and squeegees. Rest of the rig is looking like it could use a bath, too. Can't use the pontoon for a few days while we wait for a replacement crankshaft position sensor, so plenty of time to putter around.

After reading the other fellow's post about his cabinet keeling over, I'm thinking of how I can screw mine to the wall before it dumps glassware and booze all over the place. Looks like nothing but a poorly executed bead of caulk around the base to hold it to the counter.

Alan, I caught your reply on the OP's thread. But what electrical boxes did you remove to see behind the cabinet? Your's must be different. I could only find two screws along one side (I think they were #8's based on the gap) by fishing along the edges with two sheets of paper.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I guess. On the 3670, there are no electrical boxes or switches on that cabinet. From the looks of it, there is only that small vent pipe and an electrical flex-conduit running up there. The ceiling fan and kitchen lights are switched in the cabinet at the steps.

With the big gap behind the cabinet, I think using the cleat technique might be the only way to reattach it. It almost looks like they attached the bare wood strip you revealed and then stapled the cabinet sides to it. Then covered the staples with a piece of trim.