body shop? minor damage on outside of trailer

The fiberglass side of our trailer battled a low hanging limb in the Texas hill country this weekend and lost. I am in the Houston are and looking for a good place to take it. What should a repair on the side run. 2"X8" gash on the side not very deep. Just looking to get it patched. Thanks.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I would recommend a boat repair shop because a boat is made of fiberglass too. I had a repair done by a boat shop several years ago on our first 5er and it was fast and inexpensive. Besides that there should be one in the Houston area which would be easy to find. Good luck.

goodtruck

Lone Star RV in houston is a heartland dealer they should be able to help.they have 2 locations one on the north side and one on the south side both are on I-45 frontage road and easy to get to.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Lone Star RV in houston is a heartland dealer they should be able to help.they have 2 locations one on the north side and one on the south side both are on I-45 frontage road and easy to get to.

If you go to Lone Star RV call for an appointment first. They work by appointment.