Satellite /Cable Wiring diagram/schematic

sdagro

Have wired my dishnetwork dual tv receiver as told by back feeding thru the cable terminal to get signal in bedroom tv. Need to know why my signal in basement outlet is snowy and sporadic. Is there a diagram so I can see how things are wired/connected? Thanks in advance. Steve A. Dagro

Cimriver

Dang if I can find it, but somewhere on the forum several diagrams are posted. It might be helpful if you could post you model and year as different models have different wiring.

wdk450

Have wired my dishnetwork dual tv receiver as told by back feeding thru the cable terminal to get signal in bedroom tv. Need to know why my signal in basement outlet is snowy and sporadic. Is there a diagram so I can see how things are wired/connected? Thanks in advance. Steve A. Dagro

Steve:
The diagram is here: http://www.heartlandrvs.com/product...n&type=Luxury+Fifth+Wheels&section=downloads#

I also have a BH3670RL (2008 build), and use the storage compartment coax outlet to take my bedroom TV out to the dish for aiming/acquisition. You may have a faulty cable. The cable ends/terminations are the usual suspects.

Dang if I can find it, but somewhere on the forum several diagrams are posted. It might be helpful if you could post you model and year as different models have different wiring.

Sorry. Its a 2011 3670RL, and yes I realize now that none are wired the same. Probably not the same models are wired the same either. Thanks. Steve

circusbear

You will need to turn your splitter in the basement around to allow the satellite signal through. It shoulld be behind the basement wall behind the cable wall plate. I had to do this because of the same problem. Sounds like we wired our trailers up the samme. Good luck to yah.

sdagro

I did it. I removed the plate in the basement. Then the receptacle so I could see behind the wall. Found a splitter there with the 3 wires. Found which wires going to the bedroom tv, ran it to another splitter, out the splitter to the bedroom and the other out terminal I put the basement. Not sure if I added to many splitters but both jacks work now. Thanks everybody for your input. Steve A. Dagro