Bozo here "FINALLY GOT IT" 2011 21FBS

bozo

We are absolutely tickled to death:D. We made the 530 mile trip from GA. to Ohio last Thursday to pick our 21 FBS North Trail and We love it. We had a 9:30am at RVW on Friday to do our walk thru. After some good advice from you guys we took our time and looked at everything. Found no defects at all. I was surprised I just knew I would find something. But we can't say enough about the craftmanship of the Heartland TT. I'M not mechanically declined like some so I new what to look for. Some on the forum have talked about things not working but after camping in ours for the last three day's on the way back to GA. I haven't found anything that doesn't work. Only problem I have now is color coordinating all the towls and dishes so they match. Sorry ladies but does it really matter that much my TT dosen't have a china cabinet in it.:rolleyes: I'M just glad we can use the same flags and etc. for the fourth as we did for memoral day. "OOPS" spoke to soon the wife just said she needed a few more things. Well wallyworld here we come. Hope to see ya on the road.

Brian & Sheila
GMC ( GA Mountian Climber) 4X4 Z71 Ext Cab
2011 NorthTrail 21FBS

irvin56

enjoy your new toy.

it's our 3rd season with ours and it's working out fine with us and yes they are good quality trailers.

Any ?'s just ask and someone will jump on board to help you out

bozo

Thanks, irvin56 I do have one question. I know I will have to call the factory on this but I can't get my key's to open the outside shower door. Ours came with this option but none of the keys we were given will open the comp. door for the shower. We got three keys 1 with black plastic on it for int. door and two other's w/out plastic that open comp. door's. I have tried to use the keys they gave me but I can tell they are just not the right keys. Do you know how many keys you get with the units from the factory?

Thanks,

Look at the lock itself and there should be a number on it. That number should also be on the key. If you don't have the same numbered key have the dealer or Heartland Customer Service send you one. If the number matches and it doesn't work you may have a defective lock. Try spraying some silicon lubricant into the key hole.

Ride1st

Congrats on finally getting the 21FBS. I am glad to hear that your PDI went so well. From one of your other posts you mentioned that you weren't sure if your trailer was equipped with the flatscreen TV even though it is listed as stock equipment. How did you make out? Our 21FBS is scheduled to come offline tomorrow and we have an appointment for pickup at RV Wholesalers next Thursday. I hope our experience is as good as yours.

bozo

Ride1st, I found out some have a TV and some do not. If you saw your camper on line at the RVW website look at that page and see if it says LCD TV in the discription. I was told if it says it then it comes with a TV. If you look close some of the units they have on line do not say LCD TV. They say Cable,SAT,DVD etc. So I hope you have one ours works great. We picked up 22 channels with ours with no cable hooked up. Just for your info make sure at nite when you are watching TV with the volume up that your outside speakers are not on. I don't think the whole campground liked hearing the Andy G. show as well as we did. Don't ask me how I know this and I can't say more in case someone on this forum was at XXXXX campground. I know that they knew we were nebies as I told my wife everything we own is bright and shinny and that dealer tag on the back gave us away for sure. HAPPY CAMPING

BOZO :<}

Ride1st

Thanks for the info on the TV. Our sales agreement lists a TV so we should get one. Did you spend the night at the campground near RV Wholesalers or did you drive a distance before stopping for the night?

bozo

To tell you the truth the campground is where RVW was before they moved to the new location. It didn't look very good to me so we drove back toward GA. We made a couple of stops going back and loaded up on items for the TT. We stayed in Kentucky overnite. Finished the drive home Saturday morning and could not wait to take the camper out for the first run. We stayed at a state park Saturday & Sunday night. Everything worked great on the camper. By the way we used our GPS to locate RVW and drove around in circles trying to find the place. The wife told me to stop and ask directions but you know how that goes. I can't remember the street name but Lakeview has one red light in the center of town and RVW is less than 1/8 mile from main street. Good luck and I hope every thing goes well for you.

Bozo