Cable/Antenna available at each location?

Dmaxcc6spd

On our last outing, I connected to the campgrounds cable for my viewing pleasure. There were no channels found. I was using the tv hookup in the master bedroom. I was able to pick up a few local stations, but their signal was less than desirable. Our neighbors had several cable channels.

I seem to recall having a similar problem at another campground. If I recall, I was able to get a good cable connection at the livingroom location. Am I missing something here? I assume I should be able to receive cable anywhere in the camper by connecting the campground cable line to the UDC cable port.

What is the difference between the cable and satellite ports?

Thanks,

Cimriver

You should be able to connect to any of the cable outlets in the coach when the campground cable connection is hooked to the cable connector in the UDC. A couple of things to check. When using a cable connection, make sure that the amplifier is off (mine is at the bedroom connection and has a light on when turned on.) If it is on push the amplfier button and it should go off. Make sure your TV input is changed to cable not antenna. This should be in the setup menu on your TV. You also might want to pull the jack off of the wall and check the coax connectors on the back side. Several folks, including me have found bad terminations on the connectors.