Satellite/Cable Wiring diagram for 2011 3670RL

sdagro

Hi All,

Thought this may be a better section to post this question. Have Dishnetwork on my 2011, 3670. Have the receiver hooked up in living room. Back fed thru cable jack to get satellite in bedroom. That works great. Tried TV in basement and that jack picks up the satellite but very snowy and sporadic. Finally ran wire thru window from Bedroom to basement to watch LSU win the SEC tournament. Any clue what to do. Would be nice to know if there is possibly a splitter inline between bedroom and basement. The problem is in this area since main TV and bedroom TV are fine. Is there a wiring diagram for the cables? Thanks in advance for your replies. Steve A. Dagro

I am pretty sure the basement TV connection is not satellite, but air only. I would just run a cable from on of the second satellite connections in the docking station to the back of the basement TV connection.

Our Landmark has a set of switches built into the amplifier. You can switch from TV to Cable to AUx for each TV. If you have them make sure the switch is in the correct position for the correct TV.

sdagro

I am pretty sure the basement TV connection is not satellite, but air only. I would just run a cable from on of the second satellite connections in the docking station to the back of the basement TV connection.[/QUOT

I don't think that is the case. I am getting a sporadic signal--- very snowy, sometime "squiggly"/diagonal. Set on channel 73 as is TV 2. Tomorrow I may try it on Channel 3 as is TV 1.